Round 2 Review of One Future Football

Bondi FC 2-2 Bengaluru Phoenix
The first game of Round 2 saw Bondi Football Club and Bengaluru Phoenix FC play out a 2-2 draw at Bondi Beach Bowl in Sydney, Australia.

Bondi took an early lead through a Charlie Baker-Jones penalty in the 5th minute, but Bengaluru quickly responded with Ravi Dasar netting in the 15th minute, assisted by Gerônimo Martins. Just before halftime, Bondi regained the lead with Baker-Jones finding the net in the 45+5th minute after a through ball from Ruben Santos.

In the second half, Bengaluru fought back once again, with Dasar scoring his second goal of the match in the 64th minute, after good play by fellow Indian Ajay Pal. Despite both teams' efforts to find a winner, the match ended in a hard-fought draw.

Tokyo Youth Club 3-1 Naija United
Tokyo Youth Club emerged victorious with a 3-1 win over Naija United at Shibuya Central Stadium in Tokyo, Japan.

Tokyo took the lead through Raphael Hauffe in the 32nd minute after linking up with strike partner Mayacine Badiakha. Naija United equalized just before halftime with Cristian Venditto finding the net in the 41st minute, assisted by Nick Amos. However, Tokyo regained their lead right before the break, with Badiakha scoring a stunning right-footed volley in the 45+4th minute.

In the second half, Tokyo extended their lead further as Ichiro Oba found the net in the 65th minute, assisted by Lokela Young. Despite Naija United's efforts, they were unable to mount a comeback, and Tokyo secured the victory.

Paris St-Denis 3-0 Riyadh Stars
Paris St-Denis clinched a convincing 3-0 victory over Riyadh Stars in Season 3 Round 2 of One Future Football at Stade De Le Seine in Paris, France.

Paris took the lead in the 16th minute with Florian Grava scoring a left-footed shot, assisted by Liam O'Malley. The game was pretty one-sided and Manuel Wolf doubled the home side's advantage in the 84th minute following a nice pass from Brian Silvestri. Five minutes later, Grava was set up by Moussa Balmy to score his second of the match which sealed the victory for Paris.

Manhattan FC 0-4 Brasil Amazônia
Brasil Amazônia secured a shock 4-0 win over Manhattan FC at Central Park Stadium in New York City.

The lead-up to the game was dominated by Luca Johnson's comments saying the Brazilian side was "thrash", but they set the record straight. Thiago Barros opened the scoring for Amazônia in the 13th minute, assisted by Dani Viana. They quickly extended their lead further with a free-kick goal by Patrick Zimmerman in the 18th minute.

In the second half, Andrea Olivieri and Guilherme Orlando added to the tally in the 82nd and 90+5th minutes respectively. Viana gave the assist to Orlando.

Inter Nusantara 3-0 Club Sportivo Palermo
Inter Nusantara claimed a comfortable 3-0 win over Club Sportivo Palermo at Garuda Stadium in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Local hero Segara Biru opened the scoring for Nusantara in the 4th minute, after some good work by Kwon Dae-Seong. They extended their lead further with Hari Mahendra scoring a header in the 54th minute from a Biru cross. Biru then set up the young substitute Musab Issa who sealed the victory with a left-footed volley in the 90+6th minute.

FC Angelenos 2-1 South London United
The final game of Round 2 saw FC Angelenos secure a 2-1 victory over South London United at Boyle Heights Stadium in Los Angeles.

South London took the lead against the run of play in the 50th minute with Adrien Grondin finding the net after a pass from Joey Tesselaar. However, AAngelenos fought back with Mateo Morales scoring in the 71st minute from a delighted Alex León pass. They completed the comeback in the 88th minute with Dominic Wallace scoring his first goal since his move from Nusantara. León was once again the provider.